Malawi Confederation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (MCCCI) is a membership based business Association committed to the promotion of trade, commerce and industrial development in Malawi. Its membership is voluntary and open to all businesses from all sectors of the economy; small to medium enterprises and large-sized corporates.
BENEFITS OF MCCCI MEMBERSHIP
MCCCI membership is annual running from 1st January to 31st December every year. At the end of each year, you are encouraged to renew your membership. The annual subscription fee is paid in advance by the 1st day of January in each and every year.
• Identification and analysis of legislation, policies, regulations and other measures for the growth of businesses.
• Collection and publishing of information with respect to business
• Provision of advice to members on matters related to business
• Representation of members at trade conferences and business meetings.
• Arbitrate where essentially commercial matters are in dispute.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Visit any of our regional offices in Blantyre, Lilongwe or Mzuzu to get an application form or download the application form from www.mccci.org
Fill your application form and send it to MCCCI with an application fee of MK2,500 if you are a new member.
Pay in full your desired category’s subscription fee to our designated officers and a receipt will be issued upon your payment.
You are now a full member of MCCCI.
Enjoy the benefits outlined for your category.